October is Cider Month
October is CAMRA’s Cider Month. This year’s event will obviously be different to previous years, However, there’s still plenty you can do. If you want to learn more about cider and perry, there are tutorials on CAMRA’s online learning platform, ‘Learn & Discover’.
CAMRA are also be teaming up with a new campaign called ‘Discover Cider’ to share and promote cider and perry. Discover Cider is a new initiative launched by Gabe Cook, who is a cider expert and author of CAMRA Book ‘Modern British Cider’ which is due for release in 2021.
The Discover Cider website at https://www.discovercider.com.
If you’re willing and able to get to the pub to try a pint of real cider or perry, please see below for a list of branch pubs that serve it :-
- Broadham Green
- Haycutter 69 Tanhouse Road Broadham Green RH8 9PE
- Pheasant at Buckland Reigate Road Buckland RH3 7BG
- Three Horseshoes 4 High Street Cranleigh GU6 8AE
- Ewhurst Village Club 1a Ockley Road Ewhurst GU6 7QJ
- Gomshall Mill 52 Station Road Gomshall GU5 9LB
- Holmbury St Mary
- Royal Oak The Glade, Felday Road Holmbury St Mary RH5 6PF
- Norwood Hill
- Fox Revived Norwood Hill Norwood Hill RH6 0ET
- Walton-on-the- Hill
- Chequers Chequers Lane (B2220) Walton-on-the- Hill KT20 7SF
- White Lion 3 Farleigh Road Warlingham CR6 9EG
- Radius Arms 205 Godstone Road Whyteleafe CR3 0EL